DEARBORN – Owners of the 2018 and 2019 Mustang GT would now be able to take their horse capacity to the outrageous with the recently discharged supercharger unit (M-6066-M8) from Ford Performance Parts.
This is one update that Mustang GT proprietors unquestionably won’t have any desire to pass up, as an introduction will give access to a genuinely selective arrangement of powerful vehicle proprietors – the pack expands yield to 700 strength and 610 lb-ft of torque at a sensible 12 psi, enabling the unit to accompany a guarantee.
Believe it or not, 700 warrantied drive for anything your heart wants.
That is 700 motivations to take your most loved onramp and roll the windows down.
That is 700 motivations to agree to accept that track day or make one more go down the drag strip.
That is 700 motivations to wear an everlasting grin all over as you ceaselessly look in the engine of your 700 strength Mustang GT.
Notwithstanding which of the 50 states you dwell in, with this discharges legitimate pack we suggest you keep the key in your pocket consistently, in the event of some unforeseen issue. No one can tell when the need to go for a drive will emerge.
Created through an association between Ford Performance and Roush Performance, the new supercharger pack includes new Twin Vortices Series Technology and accompanies all the equipment required for the establishment, including:
- 2.65L TVS Supercharger Assembly
- Lower Intake Manifold with intercooler
- 87 mm electronic throttle body
- Air bay framework
- Fuel rails
- Complete air-to-fluid intercooler framework incorporates siphon, heat exchanger and repository
- Drive Belt: first sheave FEAD framework
- 47 lb/hr, 6-opening, high-impedance fuel injectors
- 3-year/36,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty included when introduced by Ford merchant or an Automotive Service Excellence-confirmed professional